Honda Civic SI with Nav for 26300 OTD?

So there you go. The dealership's scare tactics about selling the car before you got there didn't work. Congrats man!

Did you get it with or without Navi?

So there you go. The dealership's scare tactics about selling the car before you got there didn't work. Congrats man!

Did you get it with or without Navi?

With nav 26150 otd! The salesman tried to push warranty on me and im like ima mod the car so my warranty is gonna go bye bye anyways haha and then he kept pushing an alarm for 700 i kept saying no and he dropped it to 400 i still said no. He really wanted to sell me warranty. But im happy i got the car in the color i want and also with navi.

Only downside is the car had 107miles on the odo already before i got it

Nice work. The 107 miles is probably from people test driving it. Don't worry though - that's not much and you have plenty of miles remaining to properly break it in

Don't worry, it won't be sold. That's what my dealer said to me too.

Remember: these Civic Si's are a very niche market.
Someone has to walk into a Honda dealership, looking for a Civic Si WITH 4 doors in RED and must have Navi.
Those are four very unique characteristics that someone must be specifically looking for in order for it to be sold.
Si's are not the volume sellers like the Civic LX or EX where dealers have hundreds in every color and option(s).

My dealer tried to scare me into buying the car sooner than when I was ready, but the car sat for an entire week until I came in and closed the deal.

Good luck man, and post pics as soon as you get it!

Mine tried this "scare tactic" as well. 2 weeks later I came back and now I have my red Si

Back