Honda Civic Type R is back

I think he scooped me up :love: I'm a lucky girl.

Yes...he will carry items home to recycle them if there isn't a recycle bin...haha

I have a feeling that there was a mutual attraction. Nice English guy meets cute American girl. Sounds like a winning recipe to me.

^ Kind of like Romeo and Juliet? I love fairlytales because they always have a nice ending. Christina, I can picture you looking out the window of a castle at Robert while he is giving a soliloquy. Then, Prince Charming goes into the castle, sweeps the fair maiden off her feet and together, they ride off on a horse into the sunset. Sounds like a book I read once upon a time...

Possibly apart from he lived in England and I lived here...and we had to look at each other via webcams and talk via headsets :rotfl: No one really supported us for a while...now he lives here...we've been together over 6 years and he proposed in January :P

wonder why such lil HP for a turbo. I am hoping that tuning would increase that a good bit, o wait it won't be in the US why do I care again lol :giggle:

Seems like this was done mainly for emissions purposes. Truth be told, I would rather have a 2012 USDM Si and have a Full Race turbo on it. I am sure it would be less expensive than the Type R.

looks like the 2011 R was around ~$37k US dollars

granted, you'd have a full warranty with one, and not the other.

Hmmm, I'm glad they are planning on releasing a type R. I wouldn't expect the US to get any though. Overall I don't like it very much, I think it looks like a Pontiac Aztec or a Prius kinda. And I'd take the full race turbo kit over the measly 210 hp stock turbo. Albeit I'd lose out on warranty. I would like to see the seats and steering wheel and what not. I'd be interested in doing a seat switch if they are red recaros. I do like the wheels too.

Webby the 2nd video you posted was pretty awesome. Loved to see them all challenge each other on the track, I'm very surprised the type R civic was able to keep up with the nsx

I feel like honda alternates between USA and Europe on who gets the nicer civic with every generation....

ep3 si < corresponding euro type r
fg2/fa5 = corresponding euro type r (US handled better, but euro had way better interior)
9th gen si < corresponding euro type r

Back