Honda day 2015

bp517

Pittsburgh,PA
Vehicle Model
R18 Civc
Body Style
Sedan
Anyone planning on going to Honda day 2015. There are 3 events this year. April 11&12 ( acto dragway) atco nj, June 13&14 ( zmax dragway) concord nc, and August 8&9 ( raceway park) englishtown nj. I plan on going to the one in August. Let's get a chat started about Honda day!

I would rather go in April. Pretty sure there will be less Douchebags in spring.

Hahaha that might/probably is true. But I think the last one is always the best.

I have heard that the traffic at these events is horrendous, and that if you don't show up before the gates open your pretty much screwed for parking or even getting close.

Yes traffic is out of this world!!!! I would say arriving 1-2 hour early is always a safe bet.

image.jpg image.jpg This is stage 1 of the give away car at the April event. Go to honda day's website to see the video.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 5
One of the few cars I would even consider owning in Yellow. Provided its a legit type R and not just a clone.

If there was a group of 9th members going to the one in August I would definitely go for it. I'd be coming down from Quebec City, so would be looking for another activity/activities to do (For example, go for a drive on a nice windy road like the Dragon, rent go-carts etc.). So many members in that area. Would be fun. It would take someone in that area to do a little organizing though. A simple itinerary for example.

:popcorn:

@andre12dbsi @Nix @Dar-Dar

If there was a group of 9th members going to the one in August I would definitely go for it. I'd be coming down from Quebec City, so would be looking for another activity/activities to do (For example, go for a drive on a nice windy road like the Dragon, rent go-carts etc.). So many members in that area. Would be fun. It would take someone in that area to do a little organizing though. A simple itinerary for example.

:popcorn:

@andre12dbsi @Nix @Dar-Dar @Michal006

:itsme:

Yes! You too! Haha. Andre is in Ottawa and the member I have know for the longest amount of time and have met on a few occasions. Nix asked me to go to the Dragon, which I would love to do, but alas, it's so damn far away and I think Dar Dar is in the region in NJ. Looking at your avatar I see you are there too. Perfect!

Yes! You too! Haha. Andre is in Ottawa and the member I have know for the longest amount of time and have met on a few occasions. Nix asked me to go to the Dragon, which I would love to do, but alas, it's so damn far away and I think Dar Dar is in the region in NJ. Looking at your avatar I see you are there too. Perfect!

I'm only 2 hours away from Englishtown. I would love to go to the Tail of the Dragon, but it's 10 hour drive and I have other plans for May this year.:confused: Maybe next year....

Back