Honda day 2015

Id love to but that's an 11 hour drive for me from Louisville to NJ. If I'm up that way anyway then Id definitely swing by. It's always a possibility that I may be back in NY visiting home.

I've wanted to go to an event like this, but my concern other than getting time off from work is the "scene" kids that are loud disrespectful and don't care about anything but themselves and their ego. I know they are at these type of events in force.

I've wanted to go to an event like this, but my concern other than getting time off from work is the "scene" kids that are loud disrespectful and don't care about anything but themselves and their ego. I know they are at these type of events in force.

Agreed. Drunk kids and their stanced cars are your worst nightmare.

Hence, the fall Dragon meet is very much the opposite of that. I know it's a long drive for everyone but totally worth it. Especially since its a car meet focused on actually driving our cars, not standing in a parking lot. Very much opposite of regular car meets. Not hatin' just saying'.... hahaha

This event is not littered with stupid disrespectful kids. If they see you f*cking off you get kicked out. I assume that none of you have ever been to this event before.

Reactions: Nix
Oh and also you have all types of cars, stanced,form and function cars, race cars, Jdm cars, euro spec cars. And the drag racing event is amazing.

Ya, loud drunk kids are okay. I used to be one. They are nothing to be scared of...haha

I would not want to stand around either. There looks to be lots of stuff to keep one occupied. I would also want to have other activities to do apart from the Honda Day events. Like I said earlier, go for a drive (there must be some good roads in the area), go karts, restaurant...etc.

I guess what I'm getting at is wouldn't it be great to have a northern Dragon event for those of us too far away to go to the one down South?

Ya, loud drunk kids are okay. I used to be one. They are nothing to be scared of...haha

I would not want to stand around either. There looks to be lots of stuff to keep one occupied. I would also want to have other activities to do apart from the Honda Day events. Like I said earlier, go for a drive (there must be some good roads in the area), go karts, restaurant...etc.

I guess what I'm getting at is wouldn't it be great to have a northern Dragon event for those of us too far away to go to the one down South?
North = flat boring roads.

I love watching drag races there. Does anyone know if NYCE1 will be there? They always have 10 sec. and less Civic's at the strip.

Florida has flat roads. Lol. Hawk's Nest in NY is a fun place for driving. @shad2fast4u

Also, NJ is not the best place to be owning an Integra Type-R. The winner better sell it or keep it garaged 24/7. Lol.

Dragon type of event for the North

fM5cikg.gif

... the "scene" kids that are loud disrespectful and don't care about anything...
Agreed. Drunk kids and their stanced cars are your worst nightmare.
NJ is not the best place to be owning an Integra Type-R. The winner better sell it or keep it garaged 24/7. Lol.

Man. Sounds like a great place. I thought many packed heat in the States. ? Doesn't the threat that some idiot could could pop a cap in yer arse keep everybody in line? haha

Back