Honda day 2015

I've wanted to go to an event like this, but my concern other than getting time off from work is the "scene" kids that are loud disrespectful and don't care about anything but themselves and their ego. I know they are at these type of events in force.
I agree. If I go, I'd take my parents' Subaru Impreza. Lol. It's the most generic looking car.

Man. Sounds like a great place. I thought many packed heat in the States. ? Doesn't the threat that some idiot could could pop a cap in yer arse keep everybody in line? haha
It's hard to acquire a hand gun in NJ. Lol. The best way to get a license is to go to PA.

Keep in mind, there was this car theft ring that was going on for a while in NJ.

Here is a link: http://www.northjersey.com/news/cri...ar-n-y-n-j-area-car-theft-ring-video-1.732940

This carjacking/murder was related to the massive car jacking heist:
http://www.nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2...r_men_plead_not_guilty_to_murder_charges.html

Even if the winner attempts to sell the car, the 'buyers' might end up being shady individuals who will possibly try to steal the car and use physical force to take it.
Do you plan on going there in Spring?
More likely. Summer is probably the best time since it gets very cold up there.

Really? Nice! I'll let you know.

Dam. We're so dam peaceful up here. NJ sounds like it's :bricks:
NJ has nice areas...very nice areas. Except that people from bad areas go to the nice areas, like what happened at Short Hills Mall.

What happened at the mall in Short Hills?

:unamusedpopcorn:

Hawke's Nest, New York. Now you're talking! Not too far at all. A Dragon Type of event there would be fantastic. I'd be so in.

image.jpg

It's on the second link I posted. A couple of thugs who were part of the car jacking heist had a married couple at gun point, shot the husband, and stole the Range Rover.

Why would anyone want to steal Range Rover. These cars have the worst reliability ever. Geez

Pauly the Hawks nest is fun, but only 1 minute pass. Even less if you have good tires and suspension.:driving:You should go to the Tail of the Dragon instead. I believe Squiddy has 17 hr drive and hes coming this year.

It can't be worse than Waterfest. Same sh!t, but Vw's only.

Having lived in NY for many, many, many years, I can say that it is very hard to find "fun" roads to go drive on. Usually I ended up cobbling together short loops of on/off ramps and traffic circles. I have explored a few roads that have been touted as being comparable to the Dragon. They definitely fall short. That said, we need @Dar-Dar and @Michal006 to do some early spring recon runs on those roads and let us know whats up. hahaha. I'm not ruling out going to this either. Just depends on my geographic location at that time.

@Pauly99to17 - The North East is a very different place from other parts of the US. I moved from NY, where it was almost unheard of for people to own a gun, to Kentucky. Down here, if you don't have one they think you're weird. It's very different from state to state. The laws are super strict in NY/NJ about guns so most people don't have one. Especially handguns. Here? Yea, you can get whatever you want with minimal paperwork and hassle. People straight up open carry like it's nothing. I thought a place was getting robbed but the guys were just showing their guns off to each other.

That Route 125 looks promising. If someone goes to scout roads, then here are the other 2 recommended roads they might want to check out.

image.jpg

I love driving in Fall you get to see different tree colors.:love:

viaduct-fall.jpg

Back