Honda day 2015

Once I install my new exhaust and PRL intake I need to visit this place. PA Turnpike

PTC_pa%20turnpike_1_E.jpg

if-you-know-what-i-mean-mr-bean-rage-face-jas-fasola-podtekst-erotyczny-mem-oryginal.png

If there was a group of 9th members going to the one in August I would definitely go for it. I'd be coming down from Quebec City, so would be looking for another activity/activities to do (For example, go for a drive on a nice windy road like the Dragon, rent go-carts etc.). So many members in that area. Would be fun. It would take someone in that area to do a little organizing though. A simple itinerary for example.

:popcorn:

@andre12dbsi @Nix @Dar-Dar

Thanks for the tag @Pauly99to17 It does sound fun but it's pretty far. August is usually my time out east as well.

I'm a new member but I live 5 minutes from the dragstrip in atco, so I'll probably end up going. it's honestly not as bad as people say, I went last year with my rsx and it's pretty cool besides people blaring Hispanic music lol. The racing is awesome too

I'm a new member but I live 5 minutes from the dragstrip in atco, so I'll probably end up going. it's honestly not as bad as people say, I went last year with my rsx and it's pretty cool besides people blaring Hispanic music lol. The racing is awesome too

I'm out
I'm_outta_here!.gif

Also Puerto Ricans love to fight with Colombians. It can get really nasty. I'm good

I will be at Atco, on Sunday only since I work Saturday. I live in Hagerstown Md. So I'd leave stupid early and sleep in line. Probably park my Si in the show just for some peace of mind. Anyone cruising up from around this area?

Who is officially going to HDay @ Etown in August? I've been considering it but I'm about 3.5 hrs away so would be cool to have a group to meet up with when I get there.

Also, @CiscoR I live in Frederick and I work in Hagerstown! Are there any good meets up there? Are you going to HDay in August?

Who is officially going to HDay @ Etown in August? I've been considering it but I'm about 3.5 hrs away so would be cool to have a group to meet up with when I get there.

Also, @CiscoR I live in Frederick and I work in Hagerstown! Are there any good meets up there? Are you going to HDay in August?

That's funny, I live in Hagerstown, and work in Frederick! Haha funny coincidence.

As far as meets go, I know of the Sunday afternoon meets at Sonic off of buckeystown, the Thursday night meets at Famous Dave's on the Golden mile, and lastly, the BK meet in Hagerstown on Friday nights.

I'm down to go to the HDay though, a cruise would be sweet.

I'm still considering HDay but not sure if I can get off work for it. I'll definitely keep in touch though

Yeah, I'm asking myself that as well, luckily I've got some sick time.

We should hit a meet up man

Yeah dude! I'm planning on going to the sonic meet this Sunday! Week night meets don't work well for me, I get off work at 8 (if I'm lucky).

Myself and 3 of my buddies are driving from pgh,pa to Honda day in August.

I'll be leaving for Honda day e-town on Friday 8/7 around 10 am from Pittsburgh pa. If anyone is interested in meeting up just let me know

Back