Honda day 2015

I don't think that I am going to be coming tomorrow. But I am not sure yet, more than likely I will be leaving in the morning, but my buddy is still going.
Was today fun? Well if he wants to ride together we can idc. Im just with my girl

Was today fun? Well if he wants to ride together we can idc. Im just with my girl
dude it was really fun. And tomorrow the give away for the s2k is going to happen. The s2k is super sick. I can post pics if u want me to. The racing was fantastic as well.

dude it was really fun. And tomorrow the give away for the s2k is going to happen. The s2k is super sick. I can post pics if u want me to. The racing was fantastic as well.
Yeah id love to see pics. Glad to hear it was fun. Looking forward to tomorrow. I guess ill be heading there around 7am

^^
S2000 looks awesome:eek2:
post-39692-Little-Mermaid-Sebastian-jaw-d-0Ov8.gif

Reactions: Nix
ahahahahaha..... oh man.... didn't some girl win a ITR last year or the year before too? Hopefully it turns them into gear heads.... Although that guy with the CRV should try and trade her!

ahahahahaha..... oh man.... didn't some girl win a ITR last year or the year before too? Hopefully it turns them into gear heads.... Although that guy with the CRV should try and trade her!

Was it 2001 ITR with DC5R swap?
IMG_0135.jpg

:leghump:

Back