Honda Performance Development Intake

dirtybird222

'
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
What I have up for sale is a intake to use with a RBC intake manifold. I'm pretty sure it's a Honda Performance Development Intake manifold that you can use with the 8th gen style intake manifold. No batter relocation needed and the filter would sit in the fender well. It's a nice piece but I'm keeping the civic for a DD after I purchase a new 15 Mustang or 14 Camaro 1LE.

You can tell its HPD by the part number. That's their naming convention. I purchased it second hand at a track day a while back. Had plans to do the whole RBC, ZDX, intake setup but it's a lot of $ that I can use to pay for my new ride. This isn't even listed on their website nor do I think you could purchase it unless you are running in a specific series.

I would like to try and get $300+shipping obo since it's a pretty rare item. No rush to sell either.

13415461715_56b7f8950d_b.jpg

13415820684_ceb28c80a0_b.jpg

13415463945_d774e39780_b.jpg

GLWS.... Very cool part. Also what type of filter would you need? Any old cone filter? Any idea of size?

Thanks guys! Any old cone filter will work. Hell I'll throw one of the extras I have in with it haha. I think the price is reasonable as well - it's never been used and a genuine Honda part to work with your RBC conversion! IT guy trying to make a sales pitch!

Reactions: Nix
And Nix - 3inch pipe so a 3inch filter opening would work. I would suggest a snub nosed type filter giving the location it terminates.

Reactions: Nix
Just looking at it I don't see how a battery relocation wouldn't be required. Looks like the straight portion with the MAF hole would go through where the battery would be.

Very interesting item though. I wondered what their intake looked like.

No battery relocation with RBC intake manifold...like this pic. Not the same intake; but, they were swapped for each other.
1544463_1444283442482068_1215230934005276684_n.jpg

That is a very interesting piece. GLWS!

I think why it's not sparking more interest is that it doesn't say Mushimoto, injen, 5zigen or something like that :)

I doubt that. It's HPD. A very hard part to come by.

Notice to buyers:
  • DO NOT send payment to a seller through PayPal as a GIFT under any circumstance.
  • If there is a problem with the sale, you will have NO RECOURSE through PayPal whatsoever. i.e. you lost your money.
  • If a seller asks you to pay this way or to pay extra to cover PayPal fees, please report them to 9thCivic staff and PayPal as it is against 9thCivic site rules and PayPal Terms of Service.

Bump the intake is still for sale. I'll take $100obo plus shipping. Need it gone I have a 2015 STi now.

Back