Honda Releases Type R Exclusive Look Video

I spy Bisimoto! He'll probably buy one and push the engine's power capability to its utmost maximum limit.

The brushed black aluminum looks very interesting on that car, or any car for that matter.

• Staff
I mean he hit 1k on the 9th gen for sema. It wouldn't surprise me if he goes crazy on a type r. :waiting:

[emoji33] guess I'll just have to do a sweet turbo vtec swap on my ex...[emoji41]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

The brushed black aluminum looks very interesting on that car, or any car for that matter.

Meh......Norm Reeves Honda has replicated the Type R prototype "look" on a regular hatch that HondaPro Jason is currently driving around. Doesn't look that great in non press photos....IMO.

Meh......Norm Reeves Honda has replicated the Type R prototype "look" on a regular hatch that HondaPro Jason is currently driving around. Doesn't look that great in non press photos....IMO.
I suppose.

My laptop has the same finish. :D

Ah yes, I forgot about that one.

20" wheels now? Did the Brembo calipers get bigger from the recent Type-R? I'm sure it will be a blast to drive around the track, but not on the streets (well, NJ Streets).

$310.12 per tire for Michelin pilot super sports from tirerack in that size wheel (without shipping/tax). :whiteflag:

Because 245/30/20...

That sounds like a very uncommon tire size.

Back