Honda UK Presents Limited Edition Civic Ti

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Limited Edition Honda Civic Ti For The United Kingdom

2013_Honda_Civic_Ti_01.jpg

A little over a year after releasing a limited run of the previous generation Civic Ti in Britain, Honda has applied the "Ti" treatment to the new iteration of its five-door compact hatchback.

Said to be inspired by Honda's British Touring Car Championship (BTCC) Civic, the Ti is based on the 1.8-liter i-VTEC SE petrol model adding cosmetic enhancements such as 17-inch "Le Mans" alloy rims and color-coded wheel arches on the outside and leather-wrapped steering wheel and gearknob, plus Bluetooth connectivity on the inside, but no chassis or engine modifications.

Even though it comes with added features over the Civic SE, the Ti is actually priced £1,175 less than the model it is based on at £16,995. The new addition to the Civic's range will be built in a strictly limited number of 1,000 units with first deliveries to take place in October.

Is that a 2013?
I like the front end. And looks like some kinda fog light bar?

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

Is that a 2013?

What looks like a foglight bar? The 8th gen hatch's headlight assembly ran all the way across the front and lit up (to my knowledge at least). Are you talking about those little Audi-esque led strips?

I like the car I just wish they had put in a peppier powerplant. Correct me if I'm wrong, but there are no plans of them doing a Type R at the moment right? They nixed the last one over emissions or something to that effect if I'm remembering correctly.

Yeah I guess they look to be leds found a pic of the back and the dash

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1348025228249.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1348025228249.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 15
  • uploadfromtaptalk1348025256947.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1348025256947.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Staff
Correct me if I'm wrong, but there are no plans of them doing a Type R at the moment right? They nixed the last one over emissions or something to that effect if I'm remembering correctly.
In June it was photographed testing on the Ring, but @earnhardt said an Italian magazine ran an article stating there would be no euro type r
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/euro-civic-type-r-caught-testing-on-the-ring.4632/

Is that a 2013?
this is the civic design for Europe... Look at that link above for similar pics ^

previous generation euro type r
2009_Honda_Civic_Type_R_Euro_0.jpg

That looks like the car in my avatar

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1348027266439.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1348027266439.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 4
headlights are interesting, dont understand why Honda wont release a diesel version here in the states

Looks like a 3-door(sides)? The Veloster had those(looked cool).

headlights are interesting, dont understand why Honda wont release a diesel version here in the states

Because unless you're an American who drives a: giant turbo diesel truck, or a higher end Euro diesel sedan, you're lumped into the demographic that still believes that diesels are terrible for the environment because the only diesels they can remember are those Benz's and VW's from the early to mid 80's.

Back