Hondata not working please help

george

When I did all the software applications everything checked out fine and also when I plugged it in to the car to lick the vin but wen I go to new calibrations nothing appears does anyone know what I'm doing wrong ??

after re-downloading everything again i finally got it to pull up some calibrations on it but it only shows 8 and their all for injectors would anyone know what i might be doing wrong?

@squiggy @Sleepingpanda @323 @Arm0ged0n ....lots with flashpro

Or shoot hondata a message or call? They also have a dedicated forum for support if you want to post a help question there. They have an account here, but aren't on here regularly looking at content.

That is all there is for provided calibrations. There should be a reflash map too. Other than that, you have to tune it yourself or pay someone to do it.

That is all there is for provided calibrations. There should be a reflash map too. Other than that, you have to tune it yourself or pay someone to do it.
image.jpg

Is that all I'm suppose to be seeing I'm used to seeing Cobb tunes so it's a lil confusing to try to work hondata and I'm going to get it tuned by vit but I want to know which calibration to use for the downpipe zdx and prl intake

Yea that's all that's included, it's not too much to work with.
Start with the reflash and then get tuned.

Yeah, that is all there is. Tell Vit what parts you have and ask for a basemap to upload once they are installed. Otherwise, if you already installed them, just wait to start tuning with Vit.

Alright
Yeah, that is all there is. Tell Vit what parts you have and ask for a basemap to upload once they are installed. Otherwise, if you already installed them, just wait to start tuning with Vit.
thanks guys I'm not the best with computers so I got scared when I saw so little that I didn't want to mess anything up

Its funny because when flashpro came out for the 8th gens , it cost so much because of the time they spent on the different calibrations they provided. Now us 9th gens pay the same for no calibrations and just the ability to tune. Shouldnt it have preloaded calibrations on it? , or at least charge us less since we are getting less.

Hi guys, I just would love to see and hear what people think about what this guy thinks. I appreciate all feed back and comments.

Pricing for the Hondata Flashpro would be $ CAD (they are at $ USD), plus the applicable taxes. If bought through us, you would be eligible for a 10% on a dyno tune.
As for street tuning, we do not offer this service. In our opinion, it is a complete waste of time and money. It is impossible to tune timing, and takes way too much time to properly tune AFRs. Anybody who tells you otherwise would be lying.
The reason why I say that with confidence is you might have been told that you can tune the timing with the knock sensor. Honda's knock sensors are particularly sensitive to modifications. For example, changing only the motor mounts on any 2006-2011 Civic would cause the knock sensor to think that cylinder 2 is about to dissintigrate. Any modifications to the engine, from mounts, to intakes, to headers, will cause the knock sensor to pick up noise that isn't anything near true engine knock.
The only way to tune timing is on the dyno.
Sajan

Hi guys, I just would love to see and hear what people think about what this guy thinks. I appreciate all feed back and comments.

Pricing for the Hondata Flashpro would be $ CAD (they are at $ USD), plus the applicable taxes. If bought through us, you would be eligible for a 10% on a dyno tune.
As for street tuning, we do not offer this service. In our opinion, it is a complete waste of time and money. It is impossible to tune timing, and takes way too much time to properly tune AFRs. Anybody who tells you otherwise would be lying.
The reason why I say that with confidence is you might have been told that you can tune the timing with the knock sensor. Honda's knock sensors are particularly sensitive to modifications. For example, changing only the motor mounts on any 2006-2011 Civic would cause the knock sensor to think that cylinder 2 is about to dissintigrate. Any modifications to the engine, from mounts, to intakes, to headers, will cause the knock sensor to pick up noise that isn't anything near true engine knock.
The only way to tune timing is on the dyno.
Sajan

Are you quoting what a dyno shop told you above, or you're the dyno shop? The post is confusing to me

Yeah that is all they supply, unless you know how to tune yourself I reccomend getting someone to do it for you for sure

Hey Web,

Thanks for the interest. This is what this guy told me from a shop. I was curious to post this open to any feed back from anyone. So what do you think about what he said?

synoptic-tuning.com
Sounds like he wants you at their dyno and he doesn't believe in etunes. I'll let @VitViper 's own customers speak for themselves. I can't speak for other tuners. I just know what I've seen vit do here and countless other websites. Look at vits reviews and praise threads on any honda forum. Heck, even on the hondata forum itself.

Hey Web,

again thanks. I already have been speaking to Vit and am trying to just find a moment that both of us have time and then work out a deal where we're both happy. I really was curious what people thought of what this guy was saying and I'm happy and thankful for your comment. I'm open to everyone that would like to comment and to you Webby I wish you a good rest of your day and night... Oh and by the way Web I like your avatar

Last edited:
I have seen up 65... I'm a firm believer in good things coming to those with patience. Oh ya... you're welcome for the avatar comment... he he If you could post this in the right place for me that would help me get comments. thanks Webby

Last edited:
Back