Hondata R18 Flashpro

420Coupe

Vehicle Model
LX
Body Style
Coupe
I'd like to thank Derek/Doug over at Hondata for finally giving in and designing our R18 Speed density based flashpro!!!!!!!!!

:brock:
:turbospin::turbospin::turbospin:
screenshot20120311at404.png

BIG THINGS TO COME!

I don't know a lot about that...is it mostly for quarter mile gains in your setup?

this is for everything gains, we can now access cam angles and boost by gear and several several other features!!! Just actually full access to the car and tune it accordingly no more massive charge pipe lagging turbo for a MAF housing, all ran off MAP now.

How much gain are we talking? (of course, by set-up it will vary right?) my r18 is SLOW! i struggle overtaking prius's comfortably without downshifting! Lol!

BTW... That is one MIGHTY fine looking intake you've got there. Where could I buy one, if you don't mind me askin'...
Thanks!

I'd like to thank Derek/Doug over at Hondata for finally giving in and designing our R18 Speed density based flashpro!!!!!!!!!

:brock:
:turbospin::turbospin::turbospin:
screenshot20120311at404.png

this is for everything gains, we can now access cam angles and boost by gear and several several other features!!! Just actually full access to the car and tune it accordingly no more massive charge pipe lagging turbo for a MAF housing, all ran off MAP now.

it's available for the 2006-2011 r18 civic. Not available for the 2012+ yet

Unfortunately they won't comment on progress or the state of their work. The only way we'll know is when they put out a press release saying it's for sale.

whats official bro?

I think he was referring to the other thread with the list on it. Remember hondata said a 9th gen r18 flashpro was in the works? I think that he meant its officially going to happen now

I think he was referring to the other thread with the list on it. Remember hondata said a 9th gen r18 flashpro was in the works? I think that he meant its officially going to happen now
there working on it, that's great news.

Back