Hondata Releases 2012 Honda Civic Si ECU Reflash!!

ok I was planning on turbo would flashpro still work
yes - flashpro is what 99% of people will use on turbo setups.

Hello,
I am new to the forum
The reflash is $295. The "reflash upgrade" pertains to special turbo tunes for jackson racing on previous civics. You are only paying for the $295. Contact corsport to find out the info needed to fill out on the hondata form before sending it in. They will need to give you the dealer name etc.

dpxqup.png

The reflash is $295. The "reflash upgrade" pertains to special turbo tunes for jackson racing on previous civics. You are only paying for the $295. Contact corsport to find out the info needed to fill out on the hondata form before sending it in. They will need to give you the dealer name etc.
Thanks so much Webby for the response! And immajackuup, I will also consider the flashpro but I'm new to tuning so I may need to do some research on how to use it first.

Last edited:
Above 5,000 rpm, the intake valves are operated by high-lift, long-duration cam profiles, for maximum high-rpm horsepower.
hey I live in wheatfield Indiana and I have no idea where to go to have my ecu flashed I cant send out my ecu since its my only car any ideas
also, corsport is offering the hondata reflash
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/2012-si-hondata-reflash-now-available-at-corsport.3806/

Hondata Releases 2012 Civic Si ECU Reflash!!
US 2012 Civic Si with K24Z7 engine (ECU part number 37820-RX0-A03 through RX0-A05)

Pricing
This reflash is specifically tuned for the USDM 2012+ Civic Si K24Z7.
K24Z7-Si ECU flash program 7600 rpm rev limit - $295

Hondata does not sell direct - all sales and payment must be conducted through Hondata dealers. The upgrade information form must be sent with your ECU.

Details
The K24Z7-Si program advances the ignition, alters the cam timing and optimizes the fuel adding 4-10 ft lb across the rev range and up to 20 hp on the top end.

2012 Civic Si

click image for larger version
  • 20 Peak HP gain depending on the dyno and modifications
  • 5-15 ft lb torque across the rev range
  • Rev limiter raised to 7600 rpm.
  • Improved throttle response
This program was not tuned specifically for an intake. Any correctly designed intake or exhaust modification should work well with this reflash.

FlashPro all day. Get the combo with tune if you plan on modding. I just got it and uploaded the reflash first. So just getting the reflash limits what you can do...... With flashpro you can do a whole lot more. Worth every penny.

Last edited:
Plus you can always resell the flashpro if you'd sell your car down the road or whatever. You cannot resell the reflash.

Plus you can always resell the flashpro if you'd sell your car down the road or whatever. You cannot resell the reflash.
The tuner I talked to said that it's mated to the car once registered. Makes sense too, I doubt tuners would lie about that - they would prefer to reuse their own tool over and over again and make money off of having it. But this way, Hondata forces the customer to essentially pay them and not the tuner for the FlashPro.

Back