Hondata tuning on the 2013 Civic Si

It currently only supports SOME 2013 Si's. If your ecu is within these model numbers then yes;

RX0-A03 through A012

If your ecu is A013 or A014, (highest revisions noted so far) you will need to wait for Hondata to release an update. Do not try to upload a map that is not for your model year or part #.

It currently only supports SOME 2013 Si's. If your ecu is within these model numbers then yes;

RX0-A03 through A012

If your ecu is A013 or A014, (highest revisions noted so far) you will need to wait for Hondata to release an update. Do not try to upload a map that is not for your model year or part #.

Yeah didn't support mine (RX0-A140) just sent in support info to them yesterday since it was the first one they had seen, they are taking a look at it and adding support whenever they figure out what exactly they need to change for it after looking at what I sent in. They did however add support for the RX0-A130 on April 9th.

I bet the ECU changes will be minor, now that I've said that watch it be something crazy and awseome! LOL If they added support that quickly for the A130 it hopefully shouldn't take long for yours to get added.

I bet the ECU changes will be minor, now that I've said that watch it be something crazy and awseome! LOL If they added support that quickly for the A130 it hopefully shouldn't take long for yours to get added.

Hopefully minor, we'll see though. I can't image they changed much about it, runs the same as most describe here and the rev hang is definitely still there -- they didn't change that! The FlashPro can still read it successfully so that's a plus. I'll report back when I hear something from Hondata about it.

Sorry to double post, but they just released 1.5.2:

V1.5.2 (9 May 2013)
  • FlashPro firmware updated to version 53
  • Support added for 2013 Civic Si ECU RX0-A130 & RX0-A140
  • Added a DDE server.
  • [Traction Control] Firmware 7
  • [Traction Control] Fixed vehicle speed determination method not showing correctly after update
  • [Traction Control] Prompt to write unsaved Traction Control configuration changes when application closed.
Source: http://www.hondata.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=16066

EDIT: (5/15 Update)
V1.5.5 (15 May 2013)
  • Fixed 2013 Civic Si fuel table
V1.5.4 (14 May 2013)
  • Fixed loading of 2013 Civic Si calibratrions
V1.5.3 (10 May 2013)
  • FlashPro firmware updated to version 55
  • Support added for 2013 Civic Si ECU RX0-A130 & RX0-A140
V1.5.2 (9 May 2013)
  • FlashPro firmware updated to version 53
  • Support added for 2013 Civic Si ECU RX0-A130
  • Added a DDE server.
  • [Traction Control] Firmware 7
  • [Traction Control] Fixed vehicle speed determination method not showing correctly after update
  • [Traction Control] Prompt to write unsaved Traction Control configuration changes when application closed.

Last edited:
So, on a bone-stock '13 Si I should be able to get the FlashPro unit, reflash the ECU, and see some gains in HP, TQ and MPG? If that's true, the FlashPro unit might be my first mod purchase, because I'll be able to do the remap when I install a SC kit.

So, on a bone-stock '13 Si I should be able to get the FlashPro unit, reflash the ECU, and see some gains in HP, TQ and MPG? If that's true, the FlashPro unit might be my first mod purchase, because I'll be able to do the remap when I install a SC kit.

Looking through the stock list of tunes, the only thing that comes with the software currently is a stock equivalent for the 2013 and you can't load 2012 cals on the 2013 locked FlashPro, so unless you buy a tune it would be not very useful at the moment.

where do I go to order a Hondata flashpro for my '13 Si? I need a tune bad, especially with the cold air intake on it and exhaust.

Back