Hood fitment off?

ThatOneKid

Hey I just noticed this with my si and the hood doesn't make a popping noise when I pop the hood it just opens, did someone sit on my car ?
9c3faa87f07bd8b83855c56b34ec6dd5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somethings goin on. Hard to tell what you're talking about from this pic. Is it not level or something?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

If you pull the release inside the car the hood is already open outside? Like you don't have to put your hand under the hood and use the external release at all?

Somethings goin on. Hard to tell what you're talking about from this pic. Is it not level or something?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
the bumper is pushing down on my honda emblem but the hood isnt suppose to do that from factory

If you pull the release inside the car the hood is already open outside? Like you don't have to put your hand under the hood and use the external release at all?
no inside when you pull the release it usually makes a noise now its dead silent but still pops up

The hood button opens the hood like normal but my pop noise is gone and my grill is pushed in a little plus my right side of the hood is up a 2cm

daytime pics or a vid from a few angles would probably help. Does it look like it was hit? Paint damage?

daytime pics or a vid from a few angles would probably help. Does it look like it was hit? Paint damage?
No paint damage its tilted I believe I'll record tomorrow

Back