How did you find 9thcivic.com?

I found it on google when i was deciding on what car to buy. Glad I found this forum first, gave me hope that not every Honda owner is a fanboi that knows more than everyone else!

red is cool too tho! I like how as mods, we had the ability to change color schemes of the site appearance on 9thgc :D
I always choose blue over red. The last ride was a black G6 with red lights through out the inside. Now the Si is the same way. I think I may be going with red for this one.

Red and black is really popular and overdone in Georgia. Occasionally we see a black and yellow

georgia-bulldogs-3x5-flag.jpg

Oh damn....just realized I could use the wallpapers now.

Where would one find these said wallpapers? Making custom ones MrsJrotax101

Last edited:
I was searching for iMid wallpaper and I found this site. Joined so I can download some of the wallpapers.
Ya, that reminds me.....that is exactly the same way I came to see this site the first time. I remember searching for Imid Photos and I saw all these 9thCivic ones. I remember seeing the one with the Christmas lights. and then I searched 9thCivic.

Last edited:
Ya, that reminds me.....that is exactly the same way I came to see this site the first time. I remember searching for Imid Photos and I saw all these 9thCivic ones. I remember seeing the one with the Christmas lights. and then I searched 9thCivic.
I had way too much fun with christmas lights :hiding:

Found the two forums when I bought my car. I chose red over blue. Created an account here when AlienPrime fell from grace on 9thgen.

I was a member of 8thcivic when I had my old car but didn't really like it...so when I bought my 2012 Si I google searched "2012 civic forums" and it gave me this one and 9thgencivic...after looking around on both sites I chose this one as the atmosphere seemed a lot more inviting...I'm definitely NOT disappointed!!

Started lurking on both 9th forums back in 2011 while awaiting the 2012 Civic Si. Ended up out of the car market for a while, so my interest subsided. Kept lurking on the forum to get updates on the 2013 Civic Si sedans, and made an account when I put a deposit down finally. Still get on the other site some, but spend the majority of my time reading this one.

when i got my 9th i was on google and type civic forums and BOOM ! you guys popped up :domokundance:

Back