How did you find 9thcivic.com?

I was looking for help on an item, and a search (bing/google? I don't remember which one pulled it up, but I remember the other never did) got me to 9thcivic's DIY section.

Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
Well then I'll thank the man upstairs that he didn't adorn you with any built-in parts that could be used for an assault.

... Though I'll be sure to stay far farrr ahead of you next dragon outing, just to be safe.

"Hey Mrs. J, what's that behind your back-- Where the eff you get that banana?!?!"

8thcivic.com, I believe. I used to browse that site when I had my 2009 Civic LX. I used it for the DIYs. Always found great stuff. Then, I traded that car in for a '12 Si, came here...and the rest is history haha

Well then I'll thank the man upstairs that he didn't adorn you with any built-in parts that could be used for an assault.

... Though I'll be sure to stay far farrr ahead of you next dragon outing, just to be safe.

"Hey Mrs. J, what's that behind your back-- Where the eff you get that banana?!?!"

I was given a brain, two hands, and two feet.....and 21 years as a martial artist. My skillz are legalz!

i was on maxima.org when i had my maximas, and those guys were so helpful during my numerous maxima problems, so when i bought my 13 i knew i needed a forum.

i was hesitant to join a civic forum tho, i was pretty sure it was gonna be all 18yr old kids doing stupid stance mods and chirping eachother, and it was! Cause I found the red 9thgen forum first.

Found you guys afterwards and was very impressed. still havent had a negative experience on this forum yet

Back