How do I swap the 9006 bulbs in headlights out?

From the passenger side, you have to take out the windshield washer resivoir and go from the left side of the ABS unit. Drivers side, take out the battery and its infront of the rubber intake tube.

if you have small hands, you may be able to cram them in there.

there is a step by step with pictures in your manual...but yes, the bulb twists out.

Yes. Twist It out. It only twists one way out. When I said to remove the resivoir, just the top half of the tube. You gotta remove a clip from it too

You have to disconnect the bulb first before disconnecting or you won't be able to remove the bulb from the headlight housing.

:confused: your car won't start after changing a headlight bulb? Did you disconnect the battery?

Do your headlights work... dome light...etc? Everything is working on the car besides it starting? I'm not sure what would be flashing green for you. Every symbol/warning light is listed in the manual, which would tell you what's blinking. Is the green light up on your dash area? Does the car start to crank... does it click...? Can you record what it's doing?

Do your headlights work... dome light...etc? Everything is working on the car besides it starting? I'm not sure what would be flashing green for you. Every symbol/warning light is listed in the manual, which would tell you what's blinking. Is the green light up on your dash area? Does the car start to crank... does it click...? Can you record what it's doing?
All lights work, my car is acting in a way that wants me to not drive anywhere. The starter doesnt click but the car moves with with the final click on the turn.

I'm slightly confused as to why you're talking about your key... are you using the original key to start the car?

and it looks like jason has discovered what's blinking for you?

Back