How many miles on your 9th gen?

Kevv_Si

Indianapolis
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
FB6
i think its safe to say I may have the lowest miles on the forum for a 2013 si. I'm at 6k, I baby the crap out of my car. Let's see who can beat me.

There's a lot to calculate, when it comes to why someone drives less or, more in a given amount of time.
Like, How much time one may have to drive, that can be shortened by how long you have to work, or school and such things as that. Also it takes more money the more miles put on it, such as gas, tires, maintenance service, etc.
I don't think I have many miles on my Coupe(29,000 / 2½ years), even though I've been retired since I bought it. mostly because of trying not to put too many miles on it, for money reasons, but stepping out of the money box, I'm more, or less not inclined to drive over the same roads long distances to get to the roads I "want" to drive on, so I drive on a lot of local back roads, but after repeating the same ones over & over they get boring. So to find a new frontier kind of takes long boring slabs to get there, or go though slow boring back roads.
The Dragon is a good example of my starting to get bored, as much as I like the area as well, I hate the drive to get there(because it takes too much time to get there on back roads.
So I'm averaging 10,000 miles a year......... :D

As of this morning, I have 4860 on my '14 Si. That's since May 3, 2014.

More than 45k on my 2012. :) I have a lot more than you do, does that make me win? Or I can tell you about a guy who has had his Si since late 2011 and I think just rolled over 7000 miles as of last month.

Forgot to mention, I also have a MC I ride most of the time.

My parents bought back in 2007 brand new Mitsu Outlander and as of right now the car only has 65k miles on it. 7 years old and only 65k on the clock.:shady::screwy:

I bought my si December 2012 and I'm currently at 26,000 miles

My parents bought back in 2007 brand new Mitsu Outlander and as of right now the car only has 65k miles on it. 7 years old and only 65k on the clock.:shady::screwy:

Yeah. That's pretty much how my Tacoma will be. I use it for weekend excursion where I dare not take my Civic. Other than logging some miles on it with a drive to California to break in the motor before I threw the supercharger on there. 5 months old, 4500 miles, but 3000 of those miles were California over a span of a couple of weekends. Other than that, 1500 miles in 5 months.

I bought my 14' Si in August and as of today I have 4780 miles on the odometer. I'm basically averaging about 1k a month just travelling 12 miles a day back and forth to work. Then again 2 weeks after I got the car I took a 2 hour road trip, a trip to the beach the day I bough it, and I've gone the full length of the state about 5 times now. What can I say I like driving it. My project car has a layer of dust on it from neglect...:(

2012. Car is rarely driven unless to or from The Dragon... or to my brother's house (in MN) on the WAY to the Dragon.
Bottom line: 4 Dragon-area trips from CA... 26,157 miles.

Next one in May 2015, another 6,000+ miles....
Bought mine on May 3rd and now it has 9450 miles.:(

coming up!

Dang... bought it in May 2014?!

Good thing it's a Honda.

coming up!

Dang... bought it in May 2014?!

Good thing it's a Honda.

Yup. She only had 25 miles when I left the dealership. In my previous car I did 80k miles in less than 4 years.:wigglesmiley:

Yup. She only had 25 miles when I left the dealership. In my previous car I did 80k miles in less than 4 years.:wigglesmiley:
Hey man you enjoy your cars nothing wrong with that. Not gonna lie when I first got the si I would always ask my girl if we needed any milk, eggs, bread etc just so that I could go out in the Si and hit vteeeeeeccc. :vtec:

I know this is off topic but can you datalog a pull without uploading any kind of basemap from flashpro? Mine should be here soon and I wanted to see how much I make on the edyno with the factory map since my car is a 2012 and they're "hit and miss" power wise.

Also I drive about 8 miles to work so I won't be putting tons of miles on my car :guitar:

Bought my brand new 2013 SI in late June 2013. She's been driven 25,750 miles since.

3495e0fb8e1a3e9e7ed9f4b9075600ba.jpg

Back