How Much Did You Pay For Your 2012 Honda Civic

good thing you waited another day! Congrats

Just bought my Auto Civic Sedan LX 2012 3 days ago.
MSRP = $19595
I used Edmunds price search thing and got the best price at $17,374.

I think it was a good deal. A little bit over $2000 off MSRP.

Oh, and the sticker on the side door said it was made 09/12. Just hot off the press.

welcome to the site. Looks like you got a great deal

Hey guys I bought a Pmm si sedan and I paid 22,500 out the door for it now tell me that that isn't a steal right there!! Fully loaded with navi and tints

2012 TW SI Sedan. $20,671. About $200/m for 60 months.

Is that price OTD? Your monthly is insanely cheap. That would mean You're paying 12k for your car after your 60 months are over. If you have a trade in you should include that.

Is that price OTD? Your monthly is insanely cheap. That would mean You're paying 12k for your car after your 60 months are over. If you have a trade in you should include that.

yes out the door. 12k down from the total loss $$ from my last car.

I just bought a NEW 2012 Civic EX for 18,222. I know that sounds like a crazy price compared to some of you who have paid even more the that for an LX but if you do you're homework you can get a price you are happy with. I always say, you won't beat them at their game but you do have to be happy with the price. BTW, the OTD price includes tax and other BS state fees so there is always a different price in the end. Living in NYC means we have a high tax rate :(

welcome to the site... post up some pics of your ride!

first, brought the price down for the sedan LX for 18,000
but then decided to get pmm EX-L for a total of $21,000 everything but the navi -- only 4 miles on it :]

Back