How Much Did You Pay For Your 2012 Honda Civic

I purchased my Honda Euro Civic L in deep sapphire blue for NZ$38,900
MRSP NZ$38,900
ORC NZ$592
Boot tray NZ$175
Floor Mats NZ$175
Full tank fuel NZ$100
TOTAL NZ$39,942

Median household income is around $12k more/year in New Zealand over the US (from stuff I've read).

These Civics are made in Swindon, UK. This is the first time a new European Civic has been available in New Zealand, this is due to the very strong NZ$ against the GBP, this made it possible for Honda NZ to get a good deal. From what the NZ Honda dealers tell me they can't get enough of them, more or less everyone that is shipped in is sold and that is why I have to wait for the December shipment to arrive.

I just bought a NEW 2012 Civic EX for 18,222. I know that sounds like a crazy price compared to some of you who have paid even more the that for an LX but if you do you're homework you can get a price you are happy with. I always say, you won't beat them at their game but you do have to be happy with the price. BTW, the OTD price includes tax and other BS state fees so there is always a different price in the end. Living in NYC means we have a high tax rate :(
What dealership was this at? Did you trade in a car for the price? Did you get a high interest rate? Im trying to figure out how it was so cheap (even adjusting for 2012 clearance events). Thanks.

I just bought a NEW 2012 Civic EX for 18,222. I know that sounds like a crazy price compared to some of you who have paid even more the that for an LX but if you do you're homework you can get a price you are happy with. I always say, you won't beat them at their game but you do have to be happy with the price. BTW, the OTD price includes tax and other BS state fees so there is always a different price in the end. Living in NYC means we have a high tax rate :(

Hi Mark! Where is this dealer? I am trying to purchase same model and they are offering me 21,000 OTD price at Hillside Honda.

Just bought a new 2012 Si 4dr sedan in Black, was built in July 2012, had 5 miles, never test driven. List was $23,794. Bought it for $22,000. the only addition was nj sales tax. oh, and Honda had 0.9% on the Si. :)

Just curious folks. This price was with free oil changes (synth) and car washes, plus loaners and valet pickup/drop off, for the life of the car ownership. Do all Honda dealers have this?

I've only seen/heard of some dealerships offering stuff like that. Not ever dealer offers those items.

Just curious folks. This price was with free oil changes (synth) and car washes, plus loaners and valet pickup/drop off, for the life of the car ownership. Do all Honda dealers have this?

Mine came with the "free" lifetime oil changes, although I paid for it...my dealer also has loaners if they're working on the car for a long period. I haven't heard of them doing car washes though, but that would be awesome!

Mine came with the "free" lifetime oil changes, although I paid for it...my dealer also has loaners if they're working on the car for a long period. I haven't heard of them doing car washes though, but that would be awesome!
Yeah, this one is brand new and huge. It has a built in automatic brushless car wash. At the end, two techs hand dry the car. You drive from outside into the carwash, and finish inside the facility. It's the size of a Costco in there.

welcome to the site. Any pics of your car?

2012 Honda Civic EX sedan in Dyno Blue with mud flaps, trunk tray, pin striping, nitrogen filled tires...$18,876 plus plus plus...out the door $19,700. ($300 SC tax, $25 DMV, $499 doc) fee

Back