HPS racing intake

I have one with a p2r resonator delete and k&n filter, I like it a lot and think it helped. But a 3.5" intake and a tune would do more is true and what you will hear and cost a lot more also. So if you just want to do a little it's great, but if you are trying to get a lot save for a prl intake and a tune.

I have one with a p2r resonator delete and k&n filter, I like it a lot and think it helped. But a 3.5" intake and a tune would do more is true and what you will hear and cost a lot more also. So if you just want to do a little it's great, but if you are trying to get a lot save for a prl intake and a tune.
What about RSD intensity intakes? I just bought one for a lot less than a prl and I would assume it makes just as much power. Less consistent in the summer though.

I figured it wouldn't be much. I just enjoy doing my research before I put anything on my car and these seem to be fairly new to the market. The only thing I sm against is doing a CAI. I know the chances of hydrolock are slim to none, but if I can avoid it I will. Definitely looking for the best SRI there is. So far everything leans towards PRL.

My intake comes in today so I'll install it tomorrow and do the 3 pulls requested by vit after and post the results. They are only 1700rpm to 5500rpm pulls but he said he'd graph them so I'm guessing my low cam is almost done being tuned?

Sorry for disappearing. Haven't finished the tune. im on the 30th cal so almost done. I'm going to a dyno day on the 1st so I can compare the edyno and real dyno

Is that before/after or what is shown in that graph?

The stock intake box actually makes great power. You just pair it with other bolt-ons, save your money for FP first.

Is that before/after or what is shown in that graph?
I sent vit a 3rd and 4th gear pull so I'm assuming it's both graphed out, or it could not. I would ask but he's a busy guy. All I know is I broke 200whp. Going to a dyno day this coming Saturday to compare. I'll datalog the dyno pull and have him graph it.

4th gear is your dyno gear because it's the closest to 1:1

1st = 3.267
2nd = 2.040
3rd = 1.429
4th = 1.073
5th = 0.830
6th = 0.647
FD = 4.76

other gears will alter the results

4th gear is your dyno gear because it's the closest to 1:1

1st = 3.267
2nd = 2.040
3rd = 1.429
4th = 1.073
5th = 0.830
6th = 0.647
FD = 4.76

other gears will alter the results
Didn't know that...well I'll post the datalog of the dyno pull. whats funny is it's an evo shop so I'll probably be one of the only Honda's:(

Back