I Dont Really Need an Introduction

this place needs auto watch threads you post in...

Damn! Hello. I'm so sorry for your loss. That was a very nice civic.
thanks, and thanks
:sadwavey: are you car-less right now? Any plans for a replacement vehicle?
in a way, yes, i had a rental for a few weeks but they took it away, my grandmother let me use her car but that puts her out too. im looking at a 2013 wrx but have to wait til i get a settlement which is a LONG story
Glad to see your thread! :woot:

Thank goodness you weren't hurt. Looking at how bad the damage was, they should be glad you're not taking them to the bank over medical bills.
thanks, and yeah i actually was injured, not horribly bad but thanks to being surrounded by instant pillows it wasnt too bad. went to the hospital and they gave me some antiinflamitory pills, and pain killers. then was still hurting a week later so i went to my doctor and he gave me muscle relaxers and a better med for the swelling and stuff.

havnt even discussed injuries with State farm yet
Sorry for the lose......... There is a Lawyer on tv that quotes "The insurance companies don't work for YOU, I do" ....I'd take that to heart. If they can't help you it won't cost you.
ive got a lawyer in mind. just trying to give them a chance before we take it there, i dont want to have to wait too long to get a car

nomar...sleepy, you two know me :D
and btw nomar, im charging statefarm a total of $600 for the retro fogs, $300 for the OEM fogs themselves, then 300 for the retro and blazer fogs lol

oh...and so far is a big NO on the 9th gen..id say if i go honda id be an accord like nomar's, or a TL

Back