I hate it when...

I've had many places do stupid stuff to my "allergen safe" food

Do you say anything to them? Doesn't it make you really sick?

People freak out and drive dangerously slow cause its snowing

You would think people in CT would know how to drive in snow since you get it alot more than we do down south.

my experience in the north has been people up there have the "I live in the north therefore i know how to drive in the snow" mentality and change nothing from dry pavement driving habits

I can't eat nothing, but the homemade food. Few minutes after I'm done eating I feel like I have a giant brick in my stomach or I'm farting like an old man.:thumbsdown::pout: But the few slices of pizza from local joint never made me sick.:dancing:

No I meant if your order comes out wrong and you eat it.
Oh yeah, I can get really sick. Thankfully I can keep on it most of the time or only go to places I can feel more comfortable with and can catch the issues.

I can't eat nothing, but the homemade food. Few minutes after I'm done eating I feel like I have a giant brick in my stomach or I'm farting like an old man.:thumbsdown:[emoji14]out: But the few slices of pizza from local joint never made me sick.:dancing:
If I eat/drink dairy products that's what happens to my stomach. Pizza anywhere ***** it up!
Oh yeah, I can get really sick. Thankfully I can keep on it most of the time or only go to places I can feel more comfortable with and can catch the issues.
Yeah that's what I mean. Good you have "go-to" places.

.... people buy a car in a super high risk insurance category and then complain that it costs so much to insure

I hate it that insurance is a joke and varies from person to person... (So many variables)

my experience in the north has been people up there have the "I live in the north therefore i know how to drive in the snow" mentality and change nothing from dry pavement driving habits
Yes. I am like this. I only slow down for corners. If it's straight there are no worries......well actually, just one: don't get sucked into the snow on the shoulder. It can pull you into the ditch. If you can keep a car in a lane you're all good.

I hate it when I have to work on my day(s) off. I could be doing productive things....like working on my car instead.

I hate when people post their bike for sale on ebay/craigslist and each picture was taken 6ft. away from the bike.:screwy:

Back