I hate it when...

I hate it when my passenger thinks the dash is a perfectly good place for her bare feet

I have broken up over less :giggle:

-Keith
'11 WRX & '99 2.3CL

I hate it when my passenger thinks the dash is a perfectly good place for her bare feet

I have broken up over less :giggle:

But she cooks for you so it makes it not that bad right? ;)

I hate it when you have to come back into work since lunch is over especially when it's a nice mid 60 degree sunny day!

Superglue = cyanoacrylate glues​
The use of cyanoacrylate glues in medicine was considered fairly early on. Eastman Kodak and Ethicon began studying whether the glues could be used to hold human tissue together for surgery. In 1964 Eastman submitted an application to use cyanoacrylate glues to seal wounds to the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Soon afterward Dr. Coover's glue did find use in Vietnam--reportedly in 1966 cyanoacrylates were tested on-site by a specially trained surgical team, with impressive results. According to an interview with Dr. Coover by the Kingsport Times-News:​
Coover said the compound demonstrated an excellent capacity to stop bleeding, and during the Vietnam War, he developed disposal cyanoacrylate sprays for use in the battle field. "If somebody had a chest wound or open wound that was bleeding, the biggest problem they had was stopping the bleeding so they could get the patient back to the hospital. And the consequence was--many of them bled to death. So the medics used the spray, stopped the bleeding, and were able to get the wounded back to the base hospital. And many, many lives were saved," Coover said.​
In 1998 the FDA approved 2-octyl cyanoacrylate for use in closing wounds and surgical incisions, and in 2001 approved it for use as a "barrier against common bacterial microbes including certain staphylococci, pseudomonads, and Escherichia coli"​

:yeahthat:

I hate find the chip in my door that I just found less then a month Iv had this car and already a chip damnit

I hate it when co-workers get lunch from the crapateria and smell up the office... ESPECIALLY when it's salmon/salmon cakes or something like that... :unamused:

I hate when I'm at the gym, and you go to the locker room and see all these peeps having their B@lls hanging out like they don't care!!! One dude was actually splashing water on his Testis!! WTF!!!! I reported his @ss to management.

Back