If I repace the battery in car will the radio stay unlocked?

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
I notice Honda has some doom idea that if your battery goes dead, your radio has to be given a code. And how do you find the radio code on your own radio? It would seem sense my tnps problems-I kept finding software problems.

It’s often found on a white sticker stuck on the glove box. If it’s not there it may be on a loose card with your owners manual. If you cannot find it, you can get your code here
https://radio-navicode.honda.com/

People have said you won’t need a code if it’s unhooked for a short period of time.

I saw a trick on the internet- turn on key see code needed, key turn off then hold power button till it comes on-computer see is suppose to be their and turns radio on-not sure if this works or not-I hunt for code. It seems these cars must have a powerful computer- Instead of wench I need a hondata tuner and maybe a laptop too. I have a 17pd battery-I want to put on in summer and light weight wheels too- both can cause software problems. Put battery then radio don't work, put after market wheels then you need tnps senor for wheels-and a programmer-did I get a car or a computer? SRT-4 has none of these problems and a cheaper tuner too.

Back