If you had $300...

Cbland13Si

Nashville, Tennessee
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
If you had $300 to spend on mods for your 9th gen, what would you buy? Would you stretch it out and buy a few items or make only one purchase? And what would they/it be?

My thoughts for myself is:
Oem window visors
Oem splash guards
Hood deflector from CHH or upgraded HID's for low beams, nokya yellow DRL's/ high beams, and HID kit for fogs along with my yellow overlays

GO!!

Short shift adapter, base bushings, and a Progress 22 or 24mm rear sway bar. These will without a doubt drastically improve your driving experience. +1 to Nokya yellow fogs also.

Short shift adapter, base bushings, and a Progress 22 or 24mm rear sway bar. These will without a doubt drastically improve your driving experience. +1 to Nokya yellow fogs also.
I am kind of between a rock and a hard place with the warranty on my 13' si sedan. Just hit 10k miles today as a matter of fact. But those would be some great upgrades

I didn't realize this. Thank you. I'm still a newb when it comes to the whole warranty stuff lol:/

Check out the link in my signature for the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act. Essentially, they would have to link the defect directly to the modified part. Otherwise, they have to honor the warranty.

Check out the link in my signature for the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act. Essentially, they would have to link the defect directly to the modified part. Otherwise, they have to honor the warranty.
Okay I checked it out! Thank you. I was not aware of this at all!!

Headlight upgrades and rear sway bar would both be good upgrades with noticeable advantages.

Back