I'm baaaack! '15 Si Sedan

Thats a terrible idea! Unless you can pay cash for it, don't put it on credit. Easy way to get in debt over your head. Just my 0.02 in cash, not credit. lulz...

Yeah I'm trying to avoid credit cards. They usually have 20+% interest.:bleh:

View attachment 45211

After a couple year hiadous, I am back in an Si. Couldn't be happier at the moment. Will def take more pics but a quick cell phone shot before I drove it off the lot will suffice for now.

After some back and forth I got a deal that allowed me to pull the trigger. It has legal NC tint, trunk tray, mud guard, wheel locks and clear protective film on door edges and in the door handle cups. The dealership offers free oil changes, free state inspections and free engine warranty for "the life" of the car. Nitrogen in tires too, lol. Can't believe they try to charge for that.

For someone you that know me, not getting Taffy White is kind of a big deal. I figured it's a new era so a change was needed.
Congrats man. I'm also back to Honda ( after having a Subaru for about 9 months ). I got my red '15 Si sedan but the dark grey ( steel metallic I think thats what Honda calls it? ) was my second choice. I like the pic and looking forward to seeing more pics of your wheels soon!

Nice dog hammock ^^; Recently bought one in the same colour on flea-bay. How's it holding up?

I got mine on eBay as well.....can't beat $25. So far it is holding up well after a couple doggie rides, lol. I wish the straps that go around the headrest were shorter. They cause the seat material to be exposed and eventually gets dog slobber on the seats. Hoping I can fix this issue with a little sewing.

I got mine on eBay as well.....can't beat $25. So far it is holding up well after a couple doggie rides, lol. I wish the straps that go around the headrest were shorter. They cause the seat material to be exposed and eventually gets dog slobber on the seats. Hoping I can fix this issue with a little sewing.

I just use a thick nylon string (rope?) and looped it through the "eyes" then tied it tight like a shoelace around the headrest for the current one I have. It makes it a little too short and lifts the hammock a bit off the bench though. I got this one because it includes side flaps. I'm hoping it'll catch more of the husky undercoat my dog likes to leave behind.

View attachment 45211

After a couple year hiadous, I am back in an Si. Couldn't be happier at the moment. Will def take more pics but a quick cell phone shot before I drove it off the lot will suffice for now.

After some back and forth I got a deal that allowed me to pull the trigger. It has legal NC tint, trunk tray, mud guard, wheel locks and clear protective film on door edges and in the door handle cups. The dealership offers free oil changes, free state inspections and free engine warranty for "the life" of the car. Nitrogen in tires too, lol. Can't believe they try to charge for that.

For someone you that know me, not getting Taffy White is kind of a big deal. I figured it's a new era so a change was needed.
you sir are a bawse! picked the best colo too!

haha....thanks.

If that was my car, I would add a bit of camber to the front or have the wheel sit in a mm or two more toward the car so it looks similar to the rear.
those do look nice withour color...idk i still think the rpf1's are the wat to go either in black or sbc

those do look nice withour color...idk i still think the rpf1's are the wat to go either in black or sbc

I like the RPF1s but I would want them in SBC color. Volk TE are my "go to" since I loved them in my of Si. My ultimate goal would be a TE or LE in Mag Blue.

Wheels and drop look awesome! Super aggressive without looking all slammed and ghetto. Black wheels match the paint perfect man.

What do the Volks weigh?

Back