Photos iMid Pics & Wallpapers

Something Gamecock themed? Black brackground with the Gamecock centered and a red/burgendy glow around the Gamecock

This...in the middle or something like it.
images

Found some thing online and played with them. I can do some more if these aren't what you're looking for

gamecocks1.jpg

gamecocks2.jpg

gamecocks3.jpg

can anyone get this to work for the wallpaper? i've done everything that was said, saved it as a jpg, kept the resolution at 72 pixels but still get the unable to load error

lebron1_zpsad92d90a.jpg

can anyone get this to work for the wallpaper? i've done everything that was said, saved it as a jpg, kept the resolution at 72 pixels but still get the unable to load error

You get the other one I worked on to work? I can knock this out too.

Just gotta really make sure it's only one of the following sizes:
1920x936
960x468
480x234

Anything else I think it's going to kick out. If anything, run the picture through MS Paint and resize it to the correct number of pixels.

lebron1_zps5245239f.jpg

Last edited:
You get the other one I worked on to work? I can knock this out too.

yea other one worked instantly. is the one you just posted up good to try? so it actually has to be one of those sizes? i just figured as long as it wasn't over the max size it would work at any dimension.

yea other one worked instantly. is the one you just posted up good to try? so it actually has to be one of those sizes? i just figured as long as it wasn't over the max size it would work at any dimension.

Yeah, the one I posted above should work. And yeah... it has to be one of those three dimensions otherwise it'll keep throwing you out in the snow.

Yeah, the one I posted above should work. And yeah... it has to be one of those three dimensions otherwise it'll keep throwing you out in the snow.

tired it and it worked. I appreciate that. guess I will start using those sizes. I use photoshop to resize everything, guess I never knew it had to be one of those three.

I have a bit of a special request...could I get the red 9th Civic logo wallpaper but formatted for my phone? I have a Nokia Lumia 920 and its display dimensions are 768wx1280h. Thanks in advance!

Just noticed we had a Photoshop Request thread, I'll ask there.

Last edited:
Yes I'm a nerd but are there anymore star wars wallpapers? I saw the few already on the thread but maybe something with the emporer or Vader slicing some rebel scum with his light saber?

Back