Photos iMid Pics & Wallpapers

9thcivic_imid_1.png

9thcivic_imid_2.png

9thcivic_imid_3.png

9thcivic_imid_4.png

9thcivic_imid_5.png
can someone please do these with a 2013 SOP Sedan si if possible?

imid.JPG

AM I MISSING SOMETHING? I CANT GET THIS TO WORK. on the left is a wallpaper i got off the net that works perfect. on the right is one i created. and it dosent work. even though the specs are identical? what am i missing? oh and the sizes of both are under 70kbs

imid.JPG

Mrsjrotax101 If you could make me some university of north Carolina imid I would be I debt to you forever I could not find any that that worked last time I looked.

can you post the image that isn't working for you?
a few pics i tried of me and my girlfriend i downloaded from facebook. i havent tried anything else. i was gonna try to get those to work. before i start making creative wallpapers

i have deleted the edited picture since .. i dosent make sense. all of my image specs are identical to the batman logo one that does work

and they were both saved as a jpg?
yes, i opened up photoshop started new project made the canvas to the size of the one that worked, put my pic in there and resized it to fit with in the canvas, saved as jpeg.. i even tried saving with lowest quality. still nothing. i also tried flattening layers into one layer first , then saving it. still never worked. i just dont understand. its very frustrating.

im driving a honda civic 2013 model if that makes a difference? but thank you for responding

yes, i opened up photoshop started new project made the canvas to the size of the one that worked, put my pic in there and resized it to fit with in the canvas, saved as jpeg.. i even tried saving with lowest quality. still nothing. i also tried flattening layers into one layer first , then saving it. still never worked. i just dont understand. its very frustrating.

im driving a honda civic 2013 model if that makes a difference? but thank you for responding
Perhaps post a picture that is not of a personal nature (anything). Make sure it is the same format as the picture you want to use. That way we can have a look at it and see what the problem is.

^ that. If you don't want to post it publicly, you can send it to me in a PM and I'd be willing to give it a shot.

Back