Photos iMid Pics & Wallpapers

Oh ok i see now lol thnks for explaining that to me webs it was really tripping me out :rotfl:

siexplode_zpsc2867dc3.jpg

anyone know where the line that runs across the bottom sits?

The iMID wallpaper? You put it on the root of a USB flash drive as a image file. Connect the flash drive into the USB Slot inside the middle shoulder rest. In settings on your civic you can upload from USB Flash Drive choose your wallpaper.

:yeahthat:

post #1 a helpful and informative post. well played.
feel free to make a build thread and introduce yourself man. welcome to the forum. :)

:yeahthat:

post #1 a helpful and informative post. well played.
feel free to make a build thread and introduce yourself man. welcome to the forum. :)

Thanks! I have been wanting to do my first post I made my account a while ago. Was in little car accident and my 13 Civic was being repaired :( now I got my baby back and I will be making my first post soon!

Thanks! I have been wanting to do my first post I made my account a while ago. Was in little car accident and my 13 Civic was being repaired :( now I got my baby back and I will be making my first post soon!
ouch... hope everyone is ok.
looking forward to the build thread :)

also @dcmotorsi feel free to make a build thread and introduce yourself if you havent yet :)

Back