Photos iMid Pics & Wallpapers

Just playing around

9thimid_dragon_imid.jpg

I'll make some custom iMid wallpapers. Just let me know.
I don't care if you have a 2012 honda civic or not. If you'd like to see it on here...I'll make one LOL
Someone must want something

Still taking requests? If so could you do one of Mario from Super Mario Bros. Thanks

Great thread, I downloaded Back to the Future and Star Wars and they worked great. Thanks everyone for doing this!

Still taking requests? If so could you do one of Mario from Super Mario Bros. Thanks

Great thread, I downloaded Back to the Future and Star Wars and they worked great. Thanks everyone for doing this!

Sure thing...I'll work on something here shortly :)

If these aren't what you're looking for, please give me an example. I went a little crazy with some fireballs at the end :excited: (got a little bored :giggle:)

supermario1.jpg

supermario2.jpg

supermario3.jpg

supermario4.jpg

supermario5.jpg

supermario6.jpg

hi can i get one done of stewie from family guy? i tried doing it myself n the car says it didnt find any compatible images. 1920 by 936 right? i dont have photoshop.

i copied two of these pics and the car doesn't read them do i have to format the USB in a certain way? sigh....

Well i realized I wasn't actually copying the image in its full size. So I did that now n am going to try it out later on. Dnt have my car with me now so I'll let u kno how it goes later.

Back