Photos iMid Pics & Wallpapers

Thanks guys!

I'm freddi with an 'i' not a 'y' and I'm a girl >_<

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk

Ok is been two days since I've been attempting to add a wallpaper to my imid.
Webby, I downloaded that software u had posted a link to earlier. I have sized all my pictures I want to 1920x936. These are the sizes for the pictures: first: 578 kb (1909x898), second: 420 kb (1920x936), third: 1.35 mb (1920x936), fourth: 200kb (1518x932), fifth: 347 Kb (1920x936)

To my understanding the file needs to be smaller than 2mg and no bigger than 1920x936. If I am wrong plase correct me.

I have a PYN flash drive and it's a 8gb. The file system is FAT32 (default) the allocation unit size is 4096 bytes. I have no idea what that is but that's what it's set up as right now.

I cannot get these pictures to download at all. It keeps saying unable to download on all of them. What else can I do? Much appreciated! I'm getting frustrated!

When you look at the images on the computer...what is the file extension at the end?

Yea many times and still havent been able to figure it out. here are the pictures

Attachments

• Civic Wallpapers.jpg
    Civic Wallpapers.jpg
    578.8 KB · Views: 64
  • Classy.jpg
    Classy.jpg
    420.8 KB · Views: 52
  • Cozumel.jpg
    Cozumel.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 51
  • Justin and Mayela.jpg
    Justin and Mayela.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 53
  • M.A.jpg
    M.A.jpg
    347.9 KB · Views: 53
  • New York City .jpg
    New York City .jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 56
and you're saving the pics into the root of the usb drive - not putting the pics into a folder within the usb drive? When you hook the usb to the car, it does find the images, ..right? It just tries to import then fails?

the only info on the right pertains to the image info - file type, size, and being in the root of the usb drive...

imid.jpg

yeah there's nothing in the flash drive. it was brand new and bought it only for this purpose. as i load the pictures on the flash drive i take it to the car, plug in the flash drive to the USB, go to menu where i can upload a image under wallpaper, and i try every single one and it says unable to load. it does find the images then fails to download them. I am aware that it takes a little bit to download the picture as i seen in the how to video on youtube, so i wait and as it fails to accept the pictures i move on down the list to try to download the next one but no luck. Im doing everything correctly right? The files are the correct size?

I follow the directions to the T but still nothing. And I am aware that it does state that not available on all models. I know its available on mine because theres an option to do it.

for the others doing this by USB - is your thumb drive formatted to NTFS or Fat32? I can't imagine that causing it, but...?

Back