Injector misfire with forced induction kits..

Ok, so an update on my Grams 1000 cc injector misfire issue. Today, I installed the DW 1000 cc injectors i purchased in place of the Grams units. PROBLEM SOLVED. There is NO MORE stumble, burble, hesitation, lag, shitty response. What a night and day difference!!! I used to have a popping and hesitation, stumble and burble especially noticeable between 3000-4000 rpm. No more. The car idles smoother. There is a difference in acceleration as well. Before the there would be spots in the rpm range where the car would lag and stumble. Cruising speed at 70-75 mph was very annoying because it usually put the rpm in between 3000-4000 rpm (where the stumbling and hesitation was) and was really disappointing to say the least. I am glad to be done with this issue! However, I am disappointed I had to buy an EXTRA set of clearly superior performing injectors to get this kit to come together successfully. What I can tell you, for anyone who is interested to know, is if you are going to buy a Kraftwerks kit please ask the salesperson if they would be able to DELETE the Grams injectors option in favor of a Deatschwerks set!! If they say no, then go purchase the competitors kit. This experience isn't worth the hassle. I am NOT bad mouthing the kit. I love the attention to detail and the components. I just hate that I coughed up a good chunk of change to have an inferior part included in the kit. I also have to give thanks to @VitViper for EVERYTHING he has done to identify, recommend and assist with answers to my issues. My next plan of action is to see how ProCivic.com or Kraftwerks will handle this issue. Thanks for everyone's help.

I'm currently working this same issue on my 2013 Si w/ Kraftwerks kit. My question is, when I order the 1000cc DW injectors to replace the Grams, do I order the DW injectors for a 2013 Si? The reason I ask is because of the aftermarket manifold that comes with the SC kit. What did you order? Much thanks!

Back