Injen Exhaust 2012 Civic Si

David

Teaser

20120525_104700.jpg

More info later on.

My initial thoughts:
I just got this on Friday and still trying to get used to it before developing my full thoughts. I do have to say that this exhaust is pretty loud. If I had to rate the the loudness level of when it was stock it would be a 4 (rating from 1-10. 5 being in the middle and 10 being loudest). The stock wasn't loud, I might even say it was a little quiet. Now with the Injen exhaust the rating would be a 7 or 8. When I first drove it out of Injen I thought it was loud. I was sure it would be louder outside than inside and it is. I am the type of guy that likes to keep a low profile and when I hit the pedal to go crazy I want it to make some noise, but I still am getting used to it so my initial thoughts would most likely change later on.

The sound is like a deep growl. I am sure everyone is curious about the noise it makes so I will make a video hopefully soon. Or maybe if people are curious enough to drive down I wouldn't mind showing them :). I live in Riverside (SoCal).

Adrian told me that this makes about +5hp. Maybe webby can nab us the dyno.

Yo I'm interested in meeting you, I live in Corona PM me and we can set something up? Also, I will be looking for more people around Riverside/Corona area for an Inland Empire car meet.

I went to test fit it on my coupe 2 weeks ago and still waiting on word from Adrian when it should be released and how much it would cost. So is that loud were its going to cause too much attention from the wrong crowd? (cops)

I don't really have time to take a proper video. Hopefully I can when I am free. I do have some sounds clips but its in .wav format and I don't know how to upload from here. Can someone tell me how? Or I can just upload to some file host service :confused:.

I don't really have time to take a proper video. Hopefully I can when I am free. I do have some sounds clips but its in .wav format and I don't know how to upload from here. Can someone tell me how? Or I can just upload to some file host service :confused:.
Did you read my previous message, regarding meeting you to see the exhaust in person?

Please help webby!! we wanna hear it!:turbobananapoke:

he just sent me the files... I will get them online here

Back