Not open for further replies.

ClearCutSi

Orlando, FL
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Sedan
Hi all

Up for sale is my Injen intake in Black. Comes in original box with instructions. It was used for 3k miles. Installed at 9500 miles and removed at 12,200 miles. I used this intake with my CTE charger and did perfectly fine. It does show signs of ware in areas that are not seen from above. All parts needed to installed come with this kit.

This item will be shipped signature required. Price is shipped unless you're on the west coast.

PayPal is Hidalgo0829@gmail.com, if you have any questions let me know

Price is SOLD!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited:
whats up clearcutsi, im local the only issue I have with intakes at the moment is that I heard that our cars will run rough, lose power and throw a check engine light. still new to the Honda game lol

whats up clearcutsi, im local the only issue I have with intakes at the moment is that I heard that our cars will run rough, lose power and throw a check engine light. still new to the Honda game lol

Sorry I didn't respond to this sooner. I've been very busy with my 3 kids and now that my car is gone I just pay attention to my business.

I never had any issues with this intake. I also ran my car with a down pipe and no Flash Pro and never had issues. Every car is different so I am not sure what to tell you except my experience.

@twister8008 not sure if it's 3.5 all the way. If I'm not mistaken this is not their cold air, it's considered a short ram although it sits lower under the battery tray like a cold air system would.

I had mine tunned because I was CTE supercharged ( lots more power parts will be put up for sale soon when I have time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back