INJEN Intake is now on.

thanks for upping this. I was thinking of going focus rs, but the more I see the civic, the more I wanna get one and supercharge it. I always wanted a built car and I don't trust the blue oval, yet

How smooth do you find the throttle with the intake on? I found the throttle to be a little "rougher" when I put on a short ram and the idle was off a bit. I just ordered the same intake yesterday and I'll be putting it on when it comes in two weeks from now.

Sounds really good. Also good you did a back to back comparison on the video so others can hear the real difference. As far as your question about the exhausts, I would personally save up for a full cat-back exhaust. You'll gain more power and the sound will be better as well. The axle-backs are good for people who do not care much about the power gains and just want a muffler that looks sportier with a slightly more aggressive sound.

thanks for upping this. I was thinking of going focus rs, but the more I see the civic, the more I wanna get one and supercharge it. I always wanted a built car and I don't trust the blue oval, yet

eh there is nothing wrong with the blue oval, well at least i've never had any trouble out of the two rangers i've owned including the one i currently own. Ford does make good vehicles, not necessarily the best imo but a good option. Though having said that my long term goal for my si is a mustang killer ;)

So do these cars lag/bog on the low with the injen CAI? Or any cai for what matter.Because the 8ths definitely did.

My throttle seems to have a bit of a lag sometimes but not all the time. I noticed the same thing with the stock intake on though so I don't think it has anything to do with my intake.

I just put on my injen the other day BTW.

No throttle lag. However after reading a bunch of threads I see people are not reading the instructions coming with the intake. You cant just bolt it on and go you need to follow the instructions so everything works properly.

Also I did not order a axel back exhasut. I ordered a Takeda cat back that I am waiting for it to get here. I will post a video of that when I get it on.

Mas
My throttle seems to have a bit of a lag sometimes but not all the time. I noticed the same thing with the stock intake on though so I don't think it has anything to do with my intake.

I just put on my injen the other day BTW.
You gotta mash the pedal...then there's no lag!

Yup, exact same thing.

I have a test engine that I'm fitting with an RBC intake mani and aem fuel rail right now. Injectors are different and coolant port as well but other than that looks like a straight swap. Probably have to change the CAI a little too.

Back