Injen Intakes 2012 Civic Si Update - Email & Dyno

most likely around $299 - we will know in a couple days

Nice, how much would it cost to get it installed (Anyone knows of a good performance shop in Southern California?) , sorry but I wouldn't try to do it myself lol

They claim you just have to unhook/remove your battery to install it. If there were a step by step DIY would you feel comfortable with the install? Local to any other forum members? You could have a mini-meet install party.

They claim you just have to unhook/remove your battery to install it. If there were a step by step DIY would you feel comfortable with the install? Local to any other forum members? You could have a mini-meet install party.
Yeah that sounds like a great idea, having a DYI and mini meet.

people do that kind of thing at meets all the time. Get together with a few forum members, and you can have it installed in no time.

I've talked with injen basically every day this week. There is a source that will have them prior to every online distributor.... and going off their other prices, it will be priced well under that. I would wait a couple of days...

I've talked with injen basically every day this week. There is a source that will have them prior to every online distributor.... and going off their other prices, it will be priced well under that. I would wait a couple of days...

Yea to me its well over priced and ill just wait for a better price or wait for AEM to write me back

they talked to me at the end of Nov saying the 2012 civic was on their list of cars to produce an intake for. That was all they said.

Procivic going to be doing free shipping when the start to sell?
:D

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

We just starting taking pre-orders for the intake. Just place your order online like a normal order, and we will automatically reserve your place in line for when the intakes arrive. As far as we know, the intakes will ship from Injen on 4/20, which means we will start shipping them to customers shortly after that.

Here is the link: http://www.procivic.com/pages-product_car_part_info/category-70_170/product-303/index.html

Oh, and most importantly, for a SPECIAL 9THCIVIC DISCOUNT, please email customercare@procivic.com before placing your order!

I like the bend, it looks cool.
I wonder if air bending through like that whips around faster or not. I dont think it would but I dont know aerodynamics either.

Is it cheaper than $299 with the discount :)
We just starting taking pre-orders for the intake. Just place your order online like a normal order, and we will automatically reserve your place in line for when the intakes arrive. As far as we know, the intakes will ship from Injen on 4/20, which means we will start shipping them to customers shortly after that.

Here is the link: http://www.procivic.com/pages-product_car_part_info/category-70_170/product-303/index.html

Oh, and most importantly, for a SPECIAL 9THCIVIC DISCOUNT, please email customercare@procivic.com before placing your order!

Quick question on installing an intake, can this avoid your warranty? If so, can you just go around it just by uninstalling it everytime you get it service at the dealership?

if you drive through a lake and hydrolock your motor because of the intake - yes, you'd not be covered under warranty. Otherwise, if there is any problem with your car, they have to prove that the intake is the cause the problem.

if you drive through a lake and hydrolock your motor because of the intake - yes, you'd not be covered under warranty. Otherwise, if there is any problem with your car, they have to prove that the intake is the cause the problem.
Thank you :) I'm placing my order shortly. Wonder how long it will take to receive it :confuzzled:

distributors should have them in 2 weeks according to injen

Back