Intake Switch ?

Abbz8377

Boston
Vehicle Model
CIVIC
Body Style
SI
Thinking about switching over to an INJEN CAI currently running DC SPORT SRI my concern is that INJEN is oil based anyone had any issues in this area in regards to the MAF sensor ?

if anyone has something to sell, please make a proper sales thread

what intake is better k&n or injen both cold air for 12 civic si sedan thanks.
@VitViper has supposedly said that the prl intake is the only one that he's seen to show gains. Vit - correct me if this isn't true. It's been posted twice now.

Correct me if im wrong but the way our cars are built taking out the intake resonator is just as good as a CAI or SRI. Pretty sure it pulls air from the same location and our intake isnt that restrictive to need opened up. That and I like that my filter site up high with the resonator delete. Easier to change and no chance of hydrolock.

I think there is a guy with a really fast 8th gen in vits crew that was running the stock airbox.... cant think of his name at the moment... blue car..... @VitViper. True or am I remembering something else....

Ahhh intakes are worthless on these cars? first no header now this?!?!?!?!

What has this world come to!?!?!?!?

Not sure how this works. But could be a stupid question. Can this work on stock motor with out hondata.. And would it be just stock or ZDX not sure what this means... :(

Im not sure what your trying to ask?

Yes you can use Hondatas flashpro on a stock car.

Or was the question of using an intake without flashpro?

Yes but to make any gains you need flashpro along with supporting mods. IMO intake without a tune is a little better throttle response, and a deeper growl from the engine.

Yeah sorry wasnt sure how to ask that. But im wondering if I need anything to go with the PRL SRI? And no i dont have the flash pro

No you dont need anything but if your trying to put hp to the wheels you will eventually need a down pipe, exhaust and a tune.

Right but just looking for the sound right now. so your saying yes it will fit fine? Not looking for gains at the moment still saving for the flashpro

Back