Interior Mods Seats, Console, Garnish

leif29

Hey guys I changed my 2012 Si a little bit. I switch my seats with the 2015 SI. I also got the sliding armrest from the 2013 SI. Last but not least I got rid of all the ugly grey garnish that the 12's came with. I got all the black garnish pieces and black headliner from the 2013 SI. I called a junk yard and they said just got a 2013 in two days before. I got there and all the parts looked brand new still. Whoever owned it took care of it before it was crashed. I bought the garnish pieces and headliner with the sun visors and emergency handles for 50 bucks! The only thing i had to buy on my own was the sunroof door because they would only sell me that with the sunroof motor and I didn't need that. The center console I bought on a discounted Honda it's a very cheap upgrade. The seats I got through someone on here :).....I also did all the work with a buddy of mine who owns a shop so I paid nothing to have it all done. I will say the sunroof was a ***** to do I had to take the motor out what a *****. Headliner was a bit hard to get in too but if you angle it the right way with the seats out it goes directly in...

Attachments

• unnamed1.jpg
    unnamed1.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 116
  • unnamed4.jpg
    unnamed4.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 110
  • unnamed2.jpg
    unnamed2.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 101
  • unnamed3.jpg
    unnamed3.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 111
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 110
nice work. Did you get an error/warning on your dash when you started it back up? I've seen other hondas throw errors after disconnecting the connector for the side airbags.

Back