Inventory Search

spdandpwr

NY / CT
I tried using the honda website and searching inventories of various local honda dealers, but what I'm basically trying to do is find where the nearest 2012 si is. I want to check out the car in person and I can't seem to find the car, ANYWHERE. I know there were inventory issues or whatever, but I would think by now that they would've brought production up to spec by now.

I have a tsx and I want to see if soaking up the negative equity is worth it.

Unfortunately there is no tool that can do that besides at a dealership. Dealerships can view inventory all over. Otherwise, you can try cars.com / autotrader, and keep widening your search outward.

Or, stop at a dealer and see what they can locate for you.

Showing 3 in 100 miles for me. If you have a dealership near you, stop in. The search they do will be accurate, plus stuff that could be in delivery will be found.

What zip code? I want to test drive the car before I get it...and I can't do that if I don't order one through the dealer, apparently.

in fact, I see 17 ...2012 Si models within 20 miles of NYC.
38 Si models within 50 miles...

are you not in NYC?

I did a cars.com search from my location in connecticut....strange that those hits didn't come up when I did the search.

Not sure if my question I'm about to ask deserves a thread of its own, but do any of you Honda dealers out there know how far ahead you are notified of incoming stock?
Is it a week, two weeks, a month, etc?

joey - solo8thgen may be the person to ask, or CHH...
unless it's something you put a deposit down on, I think it's weeks. (I could be wrong though). One dealership told me they had no idea what was coming on trucks - and vehicles just showed up. I had a hard time swallowing that.

joey - solo8thgen may be the person to ask, or CHH...
unless it's something you put a deposit down on, I think it's weeks. (I could be wrong though). One dealership told me they had no idea what was coming on trucks - and vehicles just showed up. I had a hard time swallowing that.
I've obtained inventory sheets in the past, but I could has sworn that they could only see out one month. I guess I'm just curious on how to guage lead times.
No I haven't put any deposit down and won't until I can put it towards an exact expected car that is already coming in.

Back