Invidia exhaust

Kevv_Si

Indianapolis
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
FB6
Just ordered the catback exhaust from invidia and I got it today ..now I didn't get the 3" one ..and I was told if I install this on my exhaust it will be no different then the stock one. Is this correct? Should I try to return it?

Which one did you get the N1 or Q300?

I dont think Invidia makes a 3inch exhaust. I believe all of their exhaust products are 2.75 inch. 2.75 inch exhaust's wont make as much power as a 3inch, but I believe you will still see a gain over stock.
Im not a tuner so I do not know for sure but when I had a TSUDO 2.75 inch exhaust, I definitely FELT a gain. It seemed like I gained a lil bit more torque on the lower side of the RPM range.

I would return that exhaust and order q300 instead. Trust me that exhaust is LOUD. If you plan on getting a DP in the future than your car will be even louder.:hiding:

Is it louder than TSUDO? the tsudo was a lil too loud for me, I want the same DEEEEEEEEEEEEEP tone but not too loud lol

I would return that exhaust and order q300 instead. Trust me that exhaust is LOUD. If you plan on getting a DP in the future than your car will be even louder.:hiding:
I actually heard they were loud but not too bad. I've seen some vids on YouTube and it seemed decently loud. I just don't want fart can ricer loud

Is it louder than TSUDO? the tsudo was a lil too loud for me, I want the same DEEEEEEEEEEEEEP tone but not too loud lol

I have no idea how loud the Tsudo is, but N1 is really loud. If you want deep sound then get Full race or Q300 instead.

I have no idea how loud the Tsudo is, but N1 is really loud. If you want deep sound then get Full race or Q300 instead.

Yeah, i was debating Full Race. I heard the Q300 is quieter than stock lol, i guess its back to youtube to watch shitty sound vids and try to figure out if its worth getting lol.

I did the same thing with the tsudo, It sounded great with it on, but i just hated looking at it. lol im very nitpicky with those types of things
Lol and I am the same exact way lol! I'll get annoyed with it and probably sell it haha

Back