Invidia N1 and Q300 Exhausts Now Available!

Invidia has just released two new exhausts for the 2012 Civic Si Sedan and Coupe. Personally, I think they look great!

The Invidia Q300 Exhaust is designed for customers who want a "mild" street exhaust, with a deep sporty tone that isn't too loud. Amazingly though, the Q300 still produces great power gains.

The Invidia N1 Exhaust is more aggressive, in both looks and sound. It is geared more towards all-out power, and the gains are more noticeable at higher RPMs. Plus, it comes with a nice looking burnt titanium tip.

For more information, follow the links below:

2012 Civic Si Invidia Q300 Exhaust at PRO Civic

2012 Civic Si Invidia N1 Exhaust at PRO Civic

Invidia Q300 Exhaust for 2012 Civic Si
26942_2143___2012%20Civic%20Q300%20Polished.jpg

Invidia N1 Exhaust for 2012 Civic Si
26945_2161___2012%20Civic%20N1%20Invidia%20Titanium%20Tip.jpg

The images are actually from a 2DR Si application (I believe), but the 4DR and the 2DR look virtually identical.

Last edited:
No sound clips yet. I'll check with Invidia. In the meantime, maybe we can get a customer or another member here to upload a quick video showing off the exhaust and sound.

sounds great!!! haha anyone wanna sponsor me and get me one??? haha

so i didnt receive a tracking number or anything with my order. says its been shipped.

If you ordered from us, PM me your order # and I'll get you a tracking #. We almost always auto-email out tracking #s when parts ship, so not sure if you even ordered from us...

just kidding im stupid. i had the wrong vendor LOL

Back