Invidia N1 owners...

OffTheWall

Virginia
Vehicle Model
Civic si
Body Style
Sedan
Asking all Invidia N1 owners, to start, I have a 2013 si sedan. Just finally installed my Invidia N1. I hear everyone say how they think it's loud and sometimes too loud. I personally don't feel that the exhaust is toooo loud... On the outside. But to me, it crazy loud inside the car, too loud. Does anyone else feel this way or have this problem? If so, is there anything to do to help quiet down the interior? Aside from the silencer?

soundproofing... dynamat/similar product on the floor of the cabin/trunk

It should quiet down some after it breaks in as well. Usually 500-1000 miles.

I know the solution to your problem, but you won't like that. Sell that exhaust and buy something else.

Lol, I like the exhaust. It looks great and sounds better. Just the interior noise bothers me. More bothers my girl than me really. An squiggy, it's broke in already.

Reactions: Nix
You gotta sell it man there's no dampening the noise...I personally have n1 aswell and it's broken in also soo I know the noise hasn't really changed...sell it and get a q300 if it's not your style.

Let your car warm up and shift up when cruising. Otherwise it is what it is. You'll get used to it though. I love it! Atmospheric conditions also play into the drone/cabin noise as well as the outside temperature. I noticed during humid summer days the drone was worse. Good luck!

It really is not enough to make me want to switch to another exhaust. Truly my girl hates it. I'm gonna try some sounds dampening material just to see. There isn't much drone really when I have cruise control on so that's not an issue.

How loud are we talking about here?? Caz m planning on getting one Bt i have a baby n m taking that into consideration aswell

Girl complaining about the noise? Time to get a new GF. Problem Solved Seriously sell that exhaust and then watch videos on YT together with her and let her decide which exhaust you can buy.:tongue:

Back