Invidia USA, looking for 2012 Civic Si in SoCal area

No cel light came on, I have to say that I'm really impressed with Invidias q300 catback, not only you feel the massive power plus torque but it has an aggressive deep yet subtle sound, it doesn't sound ricey at all. There's very little cabin noise, and sure as well will not get pulled over by the cops. I'm loving every minute of it, you do gain extra torque and it reaches 7k pms within seconds, you can feel your neck snapping back as you accelerate, there's a lot of power gain in the midrange as well. Overall this catback is worth every penny.

I had made my mind up to wait for the Magnaflow catback for coupe because I love the way it sounds but I'm going to consider this one,could you make an outside video of the idle and maybe a drive by?

I had made my mind up to wait for the Magnaflow catback for coupe because I love the way it sounds but I'm going to consider this one,could you make an outside video of the idle and maybe a drive by?

Yea, this would be great! I never liked interior videos because they don't really give a sense of how it sounds.

^^^^lol I'm planning to make a few more, so the interior video was the first one I made

oh man thanks Arm0gedon for the post. I just cannot wait until I receive mine and pair it with the Ultimate Racing Downpipe!

Arm0gedon sounds good. I am going to install mine next week! I cannot wait. Also do you have just the exhaust or do you have an intake or downpipe?

That is correct John, I have an Injen Cold air intake, RV6 downpipe and full Invidia Q300 catback :)

Back