Invidia USA, looking for 2012 Civic Si in SoCal area

That is correct John, I have an Injen Cold air intake, RV6 downpipe and full Invidia Q300 catback :)
Wow that is quiet considering you have a downpipe,I'm thimking of going with the catted RV6 also.I'm pretty sure I'm going with this combo now after hearing it.

:) I do have the catted RV6 downpipe, my wife and my new baby boy sure appreciates the quietness lol. I was also concerned about the cops too, so I have a pretty good combo.

nice! sounds really good. I am going to install mine on Friday. Im going to pair up my Q300 with a Ultimate Racing Downpipe Ceramic High Flow Cat and K&N Typhoon Intake
thanks Bryan, are you getting the catted or non catted downpipe?

I got the Ceramic High Flow Cat, i have no idea if its catted or not. I believe it is. I went with the ceramic high flow because i spoke to one of ultimate racing reps and he told me the standard cat less had to much of like a pure nasty smell so i decided to go with the ceramic. I hope i made the right choice. I should have installed the exhaust and downpipe by next week. Hopefully its a good combo and it would sound good.

Also Arm0gedon I have a question. How did you install the Downpipe. I want to get some feedback from someone who has done it because I need some help. Thanks

Nice thank you so much. Also can you explain to me how you removed the cowl. That has confused the crap out of me!

Nice thank you so much. Also can you explain to me how you removed the cowl. That has confused the crap out of me!
Should be held in by clips that you just have to pop out with a flat head screw driver. Used to remove cowls all the time when I done auto glass. I will look at the cowl when I get home.

Thank you guys. I do not want to mess anything up you know haha. Arm0ged0n what defouler did you use? And did a cel pop up

I got my Q300 installed today and I love it,not too loud but it's definately louder than stock.I was actually afraid it would be too quiet but it's not,to me it's just right.There's no rasp whatsoever,it's really deep and bassy in the low to mid rpm's but the part I really like is that at high rpm's it seems to get quieter,so you can hear the intake at work.I ordered the catted rv6 dp saturday so I'll have the same combo Armo has,can't wait to hear the two together.

Last edited:
Back