iphone giving unsupported error message on imid

christopher.caulder

Does anyone have an unsupported error message with their iphone? My iphone says it is charging so i know it is getting power but it the car is giving me the "unsupported" error message

after you get the unsupported error message, can you dismiss it on your phone and play music?

I had the same problem with mine. Took it to Honda they diagnosed it said it was my usb cable and they ordered me a new one I should have a phone call in the next couple of days to set up an appointment to have them fix it with the new part. Highly suggest taking it to Honda so they can diagnose yours.

I too have been having this problem. I have just been unpluging my (iphone 5) wait a couple of seconds, plug her back in and most of the time it will load right up. Sometimes I have to do this twice. Sorta annoying but I guess I just deal. I also have bluetooth always on and wonder if maybe the i-mid is "getting confused" cause it is trying to distinguish between usb connection or bluetooth getting used at the same time.

You never get the unsupported message? Do you leave bluetooth on all the time on your iphone 5? I get the unsupported message 9 out of 10 times when I go to work in the morning, but if I get back in my car and plug it in within like an hour or two everything works fine.

Yea Bluetooth is on always and even if I plug the phone to the USB everything works. Never got a unsupported message

Back