Is remote start available yet for the 2012 Honda Civic Si?

There are aftermarket units that wouldn't allow the car to start if it was left in a gear (manuals). Not sure why they don't do the same?

There are aftermarket units that wouldn't allow the car to start if it was left in a gear (manuals). Not sure why they don't do the same?
Cause Americans are dumb, stupid, an unwilling to accept responsibility for their own **** ups. Go to a place that isn't influenced by western culture and you won't find clutch interlock switches (depress the clutch to start the car)

Or buy an OBDI car! (Some of which didn't have clutch interlock switches) :) I looked like a noob too many times to count in my first manual.

Cause Americans are dumb, stupid, an unwilling to accept responsibility for their own **** ups. Go to a place that isn't influenced by western culture and you won't find clutch interlock switches (depress the clutch to start the car)

Sheesh. You ended this thread with a thud. Um, Americans are dumb? I'm an American and I'm not dumb. How do I know? Because I don't want to go to a place that isn't influenced by western culture . . . unless it's just to visit. Wait. Is that ok? Or is that dumb.

Sadly, I knew what the response was going to be to the question, but I really was hoping there was a remote start solution. Screw Northern Indiana weather. Maybe I should have just bought a house with an attached garage...

Thank you Webby! The Compustar ones look amazing!

Back