Is the Acuity short shifter worth the money?

Reaper27Z

I'm just wondering is the Acuity short shifter worth the extra $300 over the Buddy Club shifter?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I have never used the buddy club so I can't compare but the acuity is a quality piece with full aluminum construction. Height, throw and gate adjustable. Well worth the price.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Everyone praises it on the forums so I would think so. I have the buddy club and it works well. From what I've read on the comparison of the two is that acuity feels much tighter and more precise. It also has more adjustability with the height

Yes. Had mine for a while now and it just gets better. Get the whole kit.

Nice, I think I might have to save up a few more bones to get the Acuity

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The whole kit is a bit more but it's worth it. Def put it dent in my wallet but buyers remorse didn't last as long with this purchase ha. There instructions made the installs really easy too.

As soon as I installed my Acuity shifter I fell in love with the improvement in the way the shifts felt.
There's no more slop and as everyone says, the adjustability is second to none.
I also have the cable bushing installed on my transmission.
Acuity is makes a quality product. You will not be disappointed.

Can you put a shift boot over that thing?

Get the kit with upgraded shifter bushings and thank us all later. Yes it is worth it. NO, i don't care about the money as it is super well built and assembled.

I purchased my kit on the July 3rd of this month. The package arrived at my door on July 9th. My buddy and I installed the shifter and cable bushings. I drove the car back from Los Angeles to Phoenix. It was the best driving experience ever. It feels as if the clutch has claws since the shifter is much more responsive than ever.

Back