Is there an app for this forum?

Hopefully you didn't purchase Tapatalk 1 since it's now obsolete by Tapatalk 2: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tapatalk-2-for-iphone/id585178888?mt=8
I think tapatalk 2 is a step backwards, it looks pretty but the navigation on it is horrible with all the gestures instead of buttons. They haven't ironed out all the bugs yet, it's definitely not worth the premium over the original. They are continuing to update and manage both versions, so the original is not obsolete.

I just had an update on tapatalk 1 not too long ago. I don't think they'll phase it out because some people don't like the new UI. I've only read poor things about it so I'm sticking to 1 until they polish 2. It's taken them a LONG time to finally get 1 where it is today.

I think tapatalk 2 is a step backwards, it looks pretty but the navigation on it is horrible with all the gestures instead of buttons. They haven't ironed out all the bugs yet, it's definitely not worth the premium over the original. They are continuing to update and manage both versions, so the original is not obsolete.
So the message I keep getting saying that my program will soon be obsolete was just a ploy for more money. Lovely.

Last edited:
Back